- Posted by Kate on March 5, 2020
We’re excited to announce the following new customers!
- University of Naples Federico II (UNINA)
- Adolphe Merkle Institute, University of Fribourg
- Posted by Kate on September 26, 2019
We’re excited to announce the following new institutional customers!
- Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology
- Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH)
- Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST)
Macquarie University Successfully Provides Overleaf Accounts to over 40,000 Students and 3,000 StaffPosted by Mary Anne on May 22, 2018
LONDON, UK: May 22, 2018—Overleaf, an innovative provider of scholarly writing and publishing tools, and Macquarie University Library have successfully partnered to provide Overleaf to over 40,000 students and 3,000 staff at Macquarie University—easily and conveniently accessed via an Overleaf custom portal.
- Posted by Mary Anne on March 22, 2018
Overleaf is happy to announce a partnership with The University of Edinburgh to provide all the university’s students, faculty and staff with Overleaf Pro+Teach accounts: delivering innovative scholarly authorship technology via an easy-to-access custom authoring portal:
- Posted by Mary Anne on February 13, 2018
Overleaf is happy to announce that The University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney) and Overleaf have partnered to provide all UNSW students, faculty and staff with Overleaf Pro+Teach accounts. The UNSW Library is providing the UNSW community with innovative scholarly authorship technology via premium Overleaf accounts and a custom UNSW authoring portal on Overleaf:
Sign up for a free account and receive regular updatesRegister
Start writing now!Create A New Paper
Overleaf is FreeNew to LaTeX?
Start with a template