- Posted by Mary Anne on January 10, 2017
Want to win great Overleaf prizes for your whole institution? Check out our Campus Challenge 2017! It’s fun and free – all you have to do is use Overleaf and encourage your friends and classmates to do so too!
Everyone who signs up from your institution – including students, faculty and staff – will earn ‘ducks’ for working on Overleaf. Each duck adds to your institution’s total score and at the end of the challenge, March 31, 2017, the institution with the most ducks wins free Overleaf Pro accounts for everyone at that institution, or one of our special prizes if your institution already has a site license!
- Posted on December 30, 2016
Happy Holidays from everyone here at Overleaf! It’s been an incredible 2016 – thanks in large part to all of our super, amazing, fantastic customers! We’re so appreciative of your support!
We thought it would be fun to share some of the highlights from our year here at Overleaf… both for the company and our team. We hope you’ll find it interesting and we’d love for you to share your own 2016 highlight! Join the fun and share your favourite #BestofOverleaf 2016 memory.
- Posted by John on December 22, 2016
- Posted by Ryan on December 14, 2016
New feature! Sharing protected projects is now even easier with collaborator autosuggestions.
- Posted by Mary Anne on November 30, 2016
London, UK and Boston, USA – November 30th, 2016: Three journals to provide authors with Overleaf’s cloud-based writing and collaborative features and streamlined submission process
- Overleaf, an innovative provider of scientific writing and publishing tools, today announced a partnership with Cambridge University Press (CUP) - the publishing business of the University of Cambridge.