Polytechnic Institute of Milan on Overleaf
Join a community of over 1298 authors at Polytechnic Institute of Milan
Overleaf is an online LaTeX and Rich Text collaborative writing and publishing tool that makes the whole process of writing, editing and publishing scientific documents much quicker and easier.
Polytechnic Institute of Milan does not currently have an institutional partnership with Overleaf.
We don’t currently have an institutional partnership with Polytechnic Institute of Milan, but we would love to set one up. This is a temporary portal to provide more information about institutional accounts on Overleaf.
If Polytechnic Institute of Milan were to set up an institutional account, it would provide Overleaf Professional accounts for students, faculty, researchers and staff. Professional benefits include (which are not included on free accounts):
- Unlimited number of invited collaborators (& link sharing)
- Full project history view – to see all changes made for the life of the project, with ability to revert to any past changes
- Real-time track changes
- Advanced reference search
- Reference manager sync
- Dropbox integration (2-way sync)
- GitHub integration (2-way sync)
- Priority support
Add your Polytechnic Institute of Milan email to your free account today to join a community of over 1298 authors at Polytechnic Institute of Milan.